1stCareer.org offers PECB ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager with 50% discount. PECB Web Proctored online exam vouchers for 2 attempts included with all purchases
Why should you attend?
The ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager training course helps participants develop their competences to support an organization create and protect value by managing risks, making decisions, and improving performance using the ISO 31000 guidelines. It provides information regarding the core elements and the effective implementation of a risk management framework, the application of the risk management process, and the actions necessary for the successful integration of these elements to meet organizational objectives. Furthermore, it provides guidance on the selection and application of techniques for assessing risks in a wide range of situations.
Upon completion of the training course, participants can sit for the exam and apply to obtain the “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” credential. The credential demonstrates that the participant possesses the theoretical and practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead risk management processes based on ISO 31000 guidelines and best practices in this field.
Who should attend?
- Risk directors, managers, officers
- Individuals responsible for the creation and protection of value in organizations
- Top management members who seek guidance on how risk management should be integrated at a strategic level
- Individuals responsible for risk management processes
- Individuals interested in risk management
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of risk management principles, as formulated in ISO 31000
- Establish, maintain, and continually improve a risk management framework, in accordance with ISO 31000 guidelines
- Apply the risk management process, in accordance with ISO 31000 guidelines
- Plan risk recording and reporting processes, as well as risk communication activities
- Monitor, review, and improve the risk management framework and process based on the outcomes of risk management activities