1stCareer.org offers PECB ISO 37301 Lead Implementer with 50% discount. PECB Web Proctored online exam vouchers for 2 attempts included with all purchases
Why should you attend?
The benefits of implementing a compliance management system (CMS) based on ISO 37301 are manifold: helping the organization avoid or mitigate the costs, risks, and damage of noncompliance, ensuring the long-term sustainability of the organization, promoting trust and confidence, encouraging good governance practices, due diligence, and ethically sound business dealings, etc.
The PECB ISO 37301 Lead Implementer training course provides the knowledge needed to establish, implement, manage, maintain, and continually improve a CMS. It aims to provide an in-depth understanding of ISO 37301 requirements, as well as the best practices and approaches used for the implementation and subsequent maintenance of the compliance management system.
The training course enables you to help organizations establish processes needed to adhere to all compliance obligations and establish controls that proactively prevent noncompliance and contribute to the creation of a culture of integrity, transparency, and openness.
The training course is followed by the certification exam. If you pass, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 37301 Lead Implementer” credential. The “PECB ISO 37301 Lead Implementer” certificate is internationally recognized. It validates your professional capabilities and competences to implement a CMS in an organization based on the requirements of ISO 37301.
Who should attend?
- Managers, consultants, and compliance officers wishing to develop a thorough understanding of ISO 37301 requirements for a compliance management system
- Managers and consultants seeking a comprehensive CMS implementation framework
- Compliance officers responsible for practicing due diligence with regard to compliance risks
- Individuals wishing to contribute in maintaining organizational integrity by supporting ethical behavior
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Individuals aspiring to become compliance officers or compliance management consultants
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a CMS
- Explain the relationship between ISO 37301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 37301 from the perspective of an implementer
- Support organizations in establishing, implementing, maintaining, and continually improving their CMS based on ISO 37301
- Prepare an organization to undergo a third-party certification audit
This training course is learner-centered and contains:
- Approaches and best practices used in compliance management system implementation, operation, maintenance, and continual improvement
- Theoretical basis supported by practical examples, throughout the four days of the training course
- Lecture sessions illustrated with practical examples based on a case study
- Interaction between the trainers and participants by means of questions and discussions
- Stand-alone quizzes and scenario-based quizzes intended to prepare the participants for the certification exam
The main requirements for participating in this training course are a basic knowledge of ISO management system standards, as well as a general understanding of ISO 37301 (or ISO 19600) and the MS implementation principles.